Why Eco friendly?
The above product makes use of bamboo as against plastic. Firstly as against plastic, bamboo is biodegradable. Say “no” to plastic filled oceans. The product reduces 100% use of plastic in this product thus reducing the carbon footprint for the part where plastic is not used. Other Environmental advantages of using bamboo are as follows:
• As bamboo is a grass it can mature in 60 to 180 days and minimizes CO2 gasses and generates up to 35% more oxygen than equivalent stand of trees.
• It not only cleans the air but does miracles for the soil and groundwater as well.
• Bamboo helps reduce water pollution due to its high nitrogen consumption.
• It has a widespread root system as well as an enveloping canopy that makes it a great water barrier to control soil erosion.
• Keeps twice so much water in the watershed
• Protects surrounding environment during cyclones due to its height
• Minimizes CO2 gasses (sequesters up to 12 tons of CO2 from the air per hectare)
• Bamboo needs less water and chemicals for irrigation.
• Bamboo can help combat climate change because the use of bamboo as a building material saves more hardwood trees from logging.
This Bamboo toothbrush is Ecofriendly, Organic & Sustainable.
• Handmade toothbrush
• Biodegradable packing
• Compostable brush handle
• BPA-free bristles
While switching to a natural toothbrush may seem like a small change, the stats above show that we could all make a big difference if we each committed to doing things a better way.
Commonly toothbrushes are made of plastic, such brushes constitute a source of pollution. In order to reduce the environmental impact, we offer you biodegradable bamboo toothbrush.
Know Your Toothbrush
1. The Handle
The handle is made of MOS bamboo, an environmentally sustainable timber. The bamboo is heat treated to carbonise the surface of the bamboo, giving it a quality finish and good service life. The carbonisation finishing process provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use.
2. The Bristles
The bristles are made from 100% biodegradable soft and medium bristles which are made from nylon, bamboo fibre or corn fibre.
Product Weight (Kg)
Being a hygienic product this is non-returnable, unless for any manufacturing defect.
We recommend you rinse and dry your toothbrush after use to keep it clean
Raw Material Used
Impact of Product Use
No Environmental Impact
Disposing A Product
1 x Bamboo Toothbrush- Blue
Add a Review